Ayurveda is a complete healthcare science, focused on restoring and maintaining a balance of the mind, body, and spirit. The tools of Ayurveda are powerful for both preventing disease in those who are healthy, and for curing disease in those who are ill. The practice of Ayurveda involves working with the five senses; taste, touch, sight, hearing and smelling. We work with them by utilizing herbal formulations, diet, colour, aroma, sound, yoga, meditation, sense cleansing therapies and other lifestyle practices to restore harmony and balance.
- Women’s health concerns-fertility, menstruation, pre and post natal
- Digestive issues-IBS, chronic constipation, excess gas belching, burning indigestion
- Sleep issues-insomnia, excessive sleep, difficulty falling asleep
- Disease management-diabetes, arthritis, stress, anxiety
- Improved digestive health
- Improved mental clarity/stability and emotional regulation
- Helps to address the development of the nervous system, chronic pain
- Alleviation or Decrease in severity of imbalances
As a Registered Massage Therapist, I have a deep understanding of the physical body and know how to release tension. As a Yoga Teacher, I meet clients where they are on their path. As an Ayurveda Lifestyle Consultant, I know that we are so much more than our physical bodies, and that everyone’s experience is unique. I combine these three areas of expertise to create customized treatment offerings that are truly one-of-a-kind. I’m so grateful to be able to offer them to you!